Fully digital IF EMI Receivers for measurement of radiated electromagnetic interference from 30MHz to 3GHz.
Compact designed and manufactured compliant to CISPR 16 International Standard, using FFT Scan Mode for fast measurements of radiated electromagnetic interference in accordance with requirements of EMI International, European and Product standards, pre-selectors and advanced software for EMC testing.
Based on a PC integrated architecture with WINDOWS 7 Embedded OS, FFT 3100 & 3300 EMI Receivers are ready to operate with advanced software for EMC testing, fitted with pre-selectors that allow excellent dynamic range and precise conducted emission measurements covering the frequency range from 30MHz tp 3GHz.
Remote control with an external PC is also possible.
- Compact unit designed and manufactured compliant to CISPR 16-1-1;
- FFT Scan Mode compliant to CISPR 16-3;
- Peak, Quasi-Peak, CISPR Average, RMS and CISPR RMS Detectors;
- Tracking Generator;
- Advanced software for EMC testing;
- Critical frequencies fast detection by through overview measurement;
- 1Hz PRF CISPR 16-1-1 calibrated pulse weighting.